Monday, September 21, 2009

Rain

It has been raining for seven straight days. I love it. There is a unique kind of quiet that comes with rain.

Living a small life is catching every raindrop that falls. Each has meaning. Every day is filled with possibilities, with the potential for everything that matters.

I have two children and two grandchildren. I am almost 66 years old and am blessed in every possible way. My parents are still living and are with me. I have the opportunity to repay just a small portion of what I owe them for allowing me to participate in this great experiment called LIFE. Living it small or large, rich or poor, famous or forgettable, it's living it that counts.

I hope anyone who happens upon this blog will share their thoughts. Every life counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment